Sunday 9 March 2014


ABOUT THIS LITTLE CUTE TEDDY  :D



NAME
NorSitiFatihah Khalil

MATRIC CARD
A11a287

FACULTY
Faculty Of Business And Entrepreneurship

DATE OF BIRTH
1st February 1991

PLACE OF BIRTH
Hospital Sungai Petani , Kedah

AREA OF STUDY
Bachelor Of Entrepreeurship (Health Entrepreneurship) With Honour

AMBITION
Being Involve In Food Making Industry Or Be One Of The Health Consultant
/Management In Health Industry


EVALUATION OF THIS ASSIGNMENT

First of all, I feel grateful to learn this subject because I can explore and add my knowledge about country worldwide.  I learn their culture and tradition.  
Although this is my first time involving in blogging but I feel satisfied when I could complete this task and finally done creating my own blog which are not really interesting compare with others. 
From this assignment I learn that tourism is a travel for recreational, leisure, or business purposes usually of a limited duration. Tourism is commonly associated with trans-national travel but may also refer to travel to another location within the same country.
I’m hoping that someday I could travel all over the world and feel the excitement by myself.

Lastly , thanks Miss Yana for this assignment.. Lots of love :D

1 comment: